EMC SAN Administrator
* Minimum 6 + Years of experience in EMC SAN products like EMC SAN, VMAX, VMX3, 20K/40K, Symmetrix, XtremIO and NAS Products.
* Proven experience in storage Administration environment with Work management, performance management and implementation.
* Experience in Disaster recovery and Replications.
* Proficiency in Upgrading/Installing and Migrating storage products.
* Experience in Provisioning and Replication (Global Mirror and Metro mirror) technologies.
* Proven experience on the EMC storage functionality and architecture.
* Working knowledge on the following technologies: IBM SAN, Netapp SAN, HP SAN and Hitachi Storage products.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Adopt the given technology to meet the drift of customer and business requirements.
* Root Cause Analysis preparation and meeting Service level agreement for submission.
* Develop, Document and Maintain procedures for system utilities such as backup/restore, performance tuning and configuration of environments as well as incremental backups as required.
* As a Subject matter expert, you will provide direct technical support as needed in the planning, coordination, installation, and implementation and testing of releases, upgrades, or changes to IBM SAN products and Switches.
* Diagnose Storage products and related product issues and follow up with root cause analysis.
* Participate in Disaster Recovery, planning, Changes, Upgrades, Implementation and Tests as scheduled.
* Primary on call support for Storage and associated switch products.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)