Sr. DevOps Engineer - DevOps DBA
* 5-8 Years of relevant experience in a similar role.
* Experience in Application database Administration and Performance tuning of SQL.
* SQL Datawarehouse & NoSQL databases.
* Experience and understanding of large-scale application portfolios in enterprise-wide environments (including migration of on-premise workloads to the cloud) required.
* Cloud experience Deploying and Supporting within Azure or AWS.
* Planning, Monitoring, Maintenance, Tuning and Workload management of services to ensure the systems meet SLAs.
* DevOps solutions like Jenkins, Bamboo, Azure CloudFormation, Docker, Containers.
* UNIX & Shell Scripting.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Designs, Implements, Executes and Troubleshoots database backup and restore processes in one environment or among several environments (Includes Development, QA, Staging and Production).
* Develop and Manage Scripts.
* Tools for Monitoring, Alerting, Configuration Management and automation for on premise and cloud-based applications.
* Participate in evaluating existing systems and processes to identify improvements and updates that keep them running in optimal conditions.
* Participate in end-to-end troubleshooting with internal and external groups of support.
* Implement Reusable Components.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)