NetSuite Business System Administrator/Analyst
* NetSuite Certified - preferably at the Administrator or Consultant level.
* Basic understanding of Accounting Principles and Manufacturing processes.
* Expertise on Record-to-Report, Procure-To-Pay, Order-To-Cash processes within NetSuite.
* Experience on Third-party tools and boundaries with NetSuite (examples include Revenue Automation, Credit Card Integrations, Expense Management, SOX Automation, Bank Reconciliation, Logistics Automation, etc).
* Knowledgeable with NetSuite Workflows and Scripting.
* Familiarity using collaborative tools like Smartsheet, Slack, Jira/Confluence.
* Project Management Experience is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Collaborate with Finance, Operations, Engineering to assess business requirements and to formulate project plans to address these needs using NetSuite and compatible tools.
* Own end-to-end solution to design, develop, test and deploy NetSuite modules and enhancements build configurable extensions to meet business needs
* Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and automation for Financial Applications and Processes, which use but not limited to NetSuite
* Manage requests for new features or functionality and assist with the prioritization of these requests.
* Support the Finance departments during the month-end close process.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)