* Strong Background in Linux Administration with both Apache and NGINX web servers.
* Highly skilled in troubleshooting and root cause finding.
* Working knowledge of Virtualization technologies like KVM, OpenVZ, Cloud computing (OpenStack) and Storage technologies.
* A working understanding of LAMP stack and Script (PHP, Python, Perl/Bash).
* Experience with Automation/Configuration Management using either Puppet, Chef or an Equivalent.
* Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services such as MySQL, Solr, Memcached, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, AWS, etc.
* Performance Benchmarking, Diagnostics and Troubleshooting skills to ensure high availability.
* Experience with source code management tools like GIT and SVN.
* Hands-on experience with monitoring/data collection tools such as App Dynamics/New Relic, Nagios, Splunk.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Participate in Server Administration Activities.
* Help monitor system health and resolve any potential problems before they become real problems.
* Assist and guide developers with architecture design and high performance-optimized code.
* Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Solr, Memcached, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc.
* Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Bash.
* Responsible for uptime and availability of the application/software.
* Configure/build tools for Monitoring, Metrics and Alerting Perform Benchmarking, Tuning and other Diagnostics.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)