Java Developer with Big Data
* Experience with big data tools such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc is a plus.
* Experience in Tools like Ambari, Kibana and Zookeeper etc.
* Strong Java Programming knowledge with good problem-solving skill.
* Strong in Object-oriented Principles and Design patterns.
* Efficient Multithreading knowledge with ability to optimize memory leaks.
* Should have strong knowledge in RESTFUL web services and Microservices.
* Good in data structures and strong in using collections and Arrays.
* Able to visualize front end presentation and build rock-solid reusable API modules.
* Ability to understand Spring Boot and Maven Project structure and project setup.
* Understating standard application logger mechanism and proficiency in Customized error handling and Session management.
* Should be able to decode HTTP requests and responses and understanding third-party authorization. Such as SSO, AWS and Google etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Develop and manage data sources and integrate with diverse APIs.
* Work closely with stakeholders on the data supply-side domain experts.
* Create highly reusable code modules and packages that can be leveraged across the data pipeline.
* Develop and improve continuous Release and Testing processes.
* Able to Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
* Develop new User-facing features such as Graphs, Charts, Reports etc.
* Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
* Strong user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
* Collaborate with other Team Members and Stakeholder.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)