Data Engineer: Big Data
* Expertise in Python or Scala programming.
* You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies.
* Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work.
* Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management.
* Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending Educational Workshops, Reviewing Publications.
Roles & Responsibilities
* As Data Engineer, you will develop, maintain, evaluate and test big data solutions.
* You will be involved in the design of data solutions using Hadoop based technologies along with Python & Spark programming.
* Responsible to Ingest data from Files, Streams and Databases.
* Process the data with Spark, Scala, Kafka, Hive and scoop.
* Develops Hadoop applications using Horton Works or other Hadoop distribution.
* Experienced with pulling data from various database systems.
* Network Elements and unstructured text from web.
* Social Media sites and other Domain Specific file.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)