Lead MongoDB Database Administrator
* 4 + Years experience and knowledge of MongoDB database administration and other NoSQL database concepts.
* Minimum of 4 Years experience of Linux Proficiency.
* Experience with modern 24x7 web production environments.
* Experience with database Replication and Scaling issues.
* Experience with Big Data Projects and Hadoop a plus.
* Willingness to work flexible hours (as needed).
* Successful experience working in a Team.
Roles & Responsibilities
* To plan and develop all Marketing, Advertising, Promotional activities for effectively executing and monitoring the marketing strategies in meeting the organizational objectives and enhancing the brand.
* Evaluate customer research; market conditions, Competitor data and implementing marketing plan/changes as needed.
* Develop marketing initiatives to expand customer base and to optimize sales.
* Undertaking promotional activities to ensuring brand visibility and awareness in metro Markets.
Psychometric Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)