MongoDB Database Administrator
* 1-2 + Years experience and knowledge of MongoDB database administration and other NoSQL database concepts.
* Minimum of 2 Years experience of Linux Proficiency.
* Experience with modern 24x7 web production environments.
* Experience with database Replication and Scaling Issues.
* Experience with Big Data projects and Hadoop a plus.
* Willingness to work flexible hours (as needed).
* Successful experience working in a Team.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Configure and monitor MongoDB, NoSQL and Columnar DB instances.
* Automate routine tasks with your own scripts and open-source tools.
* Solve production Problems and Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
* Improve database Backups and Test Recoverability Regularly.
* Research the business needs of our applications and optimize them using MongoDB and NoSQL.
* Maintain database Performance and Capacity planning.
* Document and collaborate with Technology and Business organizations.
Psychometric Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)