* Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
* 5 or more years experience in Solutions Management Lifecycle (from Solutions Inception through Solutions Delivery.
* 7 or more years experience in SDLC Activities.
* 5 or more years experience in J2EE, Microsoft, Large scale web Applications, Oracle/SQL Server.
* Experience in Enterprise Security and Privacy required for IT systems.
* 7 or more years experience in solutions architecture for IT systems (health care preferable).
Roles & Responsibilities
* Provide guidance to design and development teams in converting architecture to design, development and implementation.
* Leadership support for Product Management and SDLC lifecycle activities.
* Create Information Architecture models for existing and new healthcare requirements.
* Architect Information Workflow.
* Architect Data Models.
* Architect Technology layers for secure multi-tier web applications.
* Technology focus will be on the following J2EE, Microsoft, large scale web Applications.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)