* Knowledge of Web and IT Services.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems with the ability to Install, Configure sub systems and Applications.
* Familiarity with enterprise networking including WAN technologies, as well as client/server.
* Application Deployment Architectures and Issues.
* Understanding of Project Methodology.
* Understanding of IT Operations Methodology (eg: Change Management, Capacity Planning etc).
* Pre-sales Experience will be Advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities
* To plan and develop all marketing, advertising, promotional activities for effectively executing and monitoring the marketing strategies in meeting the organizational objectives and enhancing the EDU brand.
* Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implementing marketing plan/changes as needed.
* Develop marketing initiatives to expand customer base and to optimize sales.
* Undertaking promotional activities to ensuring brand visibility and awareness in metro Markets.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)