Team Member (SQL DBA)
* Hands on development knowledge Oracle.
* Sound knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
* Implementing SQL server profiler for performance Optimization.
* Managing Devices and Databases (Indexing, Normalization, Bulk Insert).
* Database Backup and Restoration.(Lite Speed and Native Backup).
* Transfer Login, Users between Database Servers.
* Importing, Exporting Data, Shrinking Database.
* Generate Script for Different Objects of the Database.
* Implementing Database Mirroring in.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Design, Develop and Implement new applications in .Net technologies using OOPs Concept and it should be 3-tier.
* Work with on shore Development and Business Analyst teams to understand Project Requirements, Specifications and to coordinate Project Development and Implementation.
* Analysis and Database Design/Optimization(PL-SQL, Store Procedures, Data Manipulation Language).
* Execute test plans to ensure that Business Requirements and Functional Specifications are Tested and Fulfill.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)