DevOps Monitoring Engineer-Configuration Management
* Strong Experience with Linux-based Infrastructures, Linux/Unix Administration.
* Strong Experience with Databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch.
* Experience with Project Management and Workflow Tools such as Agile, Jira, WorkFront, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
* Experience in Working with Puppet or Chef for Automation and Configuration.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Ability to Analyze Alarm Conditions as Presented by Multiple Monitoring Applications (Solarwinds, WUG).
* Previous Experience in a 24x7x365 IT Operations Environment.
* Experience with Analyzing Application, System and Network Performance using Monitoring and Graphical Data.
* Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of Computer Networking.
* Experience Working Critical Issues that Affect Many Users.
* Communicate information on a regular basis about system wide outages to various departments within the company.
Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup.
Best in Industry
Remote (Work From Home)