MongoDB Database Administrator
* 1-2+ Years experience and knowledge of MongoDB database administration and other NoSQL database concepts.
* Minimum of 2 years of Linux proficiency.
* Experience with modern 24x7 web production environments.
* Experience with database replication and scaling issues.
* Experience with Big Data projects and Hadoop a plus.
* Willingness to work flexible hours (as needed).
* Successful experience working in a team e
Roles & Responsibilities
Configure and monitor MongoDB, NoSQL, and Columnar DB instances.
* Automate routine tasks with your own scripts and open-source tools.
* Solve production problems and participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
* Improve database backups and test recoverability regularly.
* Research the business needs of our applications and optimize them using MongoDB and NoSQL.
* Maintain database performance and capacity planning.
* Document and collaborate with technology and business organizations.
Psychometric tests, Technical tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup
Best in Industry
I-4/44, Sector 16, Rohini