Team Member(SQL DBA)
* Hands on development knowledge Oracle.
* Sound knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
* Implementing SQL server profiler for performance optimization.
* Managing Devices and Databases (Indexing, Normalization, Bulk Insert).
* Database Backup and Restoration.( Lite-Speed and Native Backup).
* Transfer Login, users between Database Servers.
* Importing, Exporting Data, Shrinking Database.
* Generate Script for Different Objects of the Database.
* Implementing Database Mirroring in
Roles & Responsibilities
* Design, develop and implement new applications in .Net technologies using OOP's Concept and it should be 3-tier.
* Work with on shore development and business analyst teams to understand project requirements, specifications and to coordinate project development and implementation.
* Analysis and database Design / optimization(PL-SQL, Store Procedures, Data Manipulation Language).
* Execute test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are tested and fulfill
Aptitude tests, Technical tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup
Best in Industry
I-4/44, Sector 16, Rohini